Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012

Hello Fisherman,
I have been bored lately, nothing to do. Today I'm writing a post about what my tackle is and everything. So, since I started last year, I have a crappy Shakespeare spinning rod combo that I put some new Berkley 14lb test on for this season. I also have a descent spinning rod that I may put some new line on. In my tackle box I have Yamamoto Black Worms, worm hooks, one crank bait, three frogs, a pack of humpin' toads (Bass Pro Shops), some frog hooks, a few minnow lures, pliers, sunscreen, my horrible Rapala weigher and I will be acquiring some curly tail grubs from Bass Pro Shops. I used up three packs of grubs last year catching pretty much everything the pond has, bluegill, crappie and largemouth bass. I hope this was useful for all you fisherman out there. Comment about my blog, I need some feed back on how I'm doing.
Keep Fishing!

-BassPredator

No comments:

Post a Comment