Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012

Okay, today I went fishing, in light rain and had tons of hits. I came out with only two small bass and a bluegill. Very disappointing with the weather being perfect for bass, the barometric pressure was out of whack triggering some hits. I was very pleased with that day of fishing though.
Right after I fished I was lucky enough to spend almost 100 bucks worth of fishing tackle at Dick's Sporting Goods. I got Zoom worms and grubs, Gulp minnows and crap ton more of stuff. Seeing that I'm very new to fishing freshwater, I found what could be my next rod. A $49.99 bait caster, I was drooling as I stared at it. I just wanted to update, My next post will be a bass fishing tip, so keep coming back as i try to post daily.
Keep fishing!

-BassPredator

No comments:

Post a Comment